quit

Looking for Poperty?

Have a Coffe with us!!

              
Pashmina Waterfront - Old Madras Road
Elevation


Site Plan


Floor Plan

  • Swimming Pool & Toddlers’ Pool
  • Health Club with Gym
  • Badminton Court
  • Party Hall Snooker/Pool
  • Children’s Play Area
  • Dedicated Jogging Track
  • Indoor play areas like Chess, Billiards, Cards, Carrom, Table Tennis & more
  • Guest Rooms


Pashmina Waterfront - Old Madras Road

Serene, Picturesque and Luxurious are some of the only words come close to describing this grand design of contemporary living.

The 12 acres lake adjoining Pashmina Waterfront is a visual delight and brings to its spectacular appeal. Of the entire project, only 20% of the footprint is brick and mortar while the other 80% is covered with aesthetic landscape and luxurious amenities.

Pashmina Waterfront houses 9 towers - a one of its kind masterpiece in the city of Bengaluru! Now capture a 270 degree view from the apartments open from 3 sides. The world class amenities, architecture and the high quality standards make this space an exquisite landmark. What makes Pashmina Waterfront more enviable is its great investment value, being the address in the fast developing area of Bengaluru situated along the 8 lane expressway.

A new signature space is taking shape where a luxurious Neu Lifestyle awaits you. Live the Neu Life!

 


RATES


Unit Type Size (Sqft) Price Booking Amount
3 BHK 1936 Sft 86.77 Lacs Contact us
3 BHK 1918 Sft 85.96 Lacs Contact us
4 BHK 2015 Sft 90.31 Lacs Contact us
4 BHK 2024 Sft 90.71 Lacs Contact us

Like this property? - Please contact our agent to schedule a showing
Listing
 
 
 
 
 


Payment Schedule
Booking Amount
3 BHK 5 Lacs
3 BHK 5 Lacs
4 BHK 5 Lacs
4 BHK 5 Lacs
close
Possession Schedule
Date of Launch Date of Handover
2011/10/1 2014/12/31
close
About Builder

  • Quality of an organization is a reflection of the quality of its management. Today the  pashmina group has a dedicated and experienced team employed in its diverse community, led by the visionaries who are designing the group's growth. The promoters of pashmina have been organization-builders in India who have made an indelible mark in the corporate world.


close